Wednesday, October 24, 2012

My pot of taco soup tasted soooo good last night.

When cooler weather hits, I bring out my favorite soup recipes. The taco soup I made last night tasted soooo good.
I browned a lb. of hamburger meat and added a small onion, bell pepper to pan.
In separate pot I added:
1 garlic clove
1 can of diced tomatoes
1 can of Rotel
1 small can of tomato paste
1 can of Pinto beans
1 can of Kidney beans
1 can of whole corn
2 cup of water ( or more if needed )
1 1/2 packages of taco seasoning
Add the browned meat, onions and bell pepper to pot.
Simmer
Serve with shredded cheese on top and chips or sometimes I make a pan of cornbread.  Yummy.

1 comment:

  1. Mmmmmmmm, that sounds delicious! I may have to try that recipe out! I'd absolutely love if you'd stop by my blog for a visit! If you get the chance, here's the link: MaMa's Book Corner

    ReplyDelete